Technical and Economical
- continued to subsidize, for the 34th week in a row, as the witness revenue is not matching the hardware expenses
- kept my both nodes, main and backup, running smoothly, with no missed blocks
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 STEEM
- kept the SBD interest at 0%
Also, kept an eye on the latest hardfork news and updates. For now, I will refrain myself from any opinion related to it. I'm waiting for the hardfork to go live successfully (if possible, this time) and I'll post some updates after that. Just keep in mind that the last hardfork brought Steem blockchain to a halt for more than 24 hours.
At the moment, I am on the 64th position, same as last week, thank you for the support!