Technical and Economical
- continued to subsidize, for the 38th week in a row, as the witness revenue is not matching the hardware expenses
- kept my both nodes, main and backup, running smoothly, with no missed blocks
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 STEEM
- kept the SBD interest at 0%
In anticipation of the new HF 21 I updated my main node to run the 0.21.0 version of the blockchain, so far without any problems. My backup node is still running 0.20.10, just in case.
I am on the 67h position, three spots down from last week.