Sometimes, I get so focused on my work that I forget to monitor my progress. Well, I'm happy to report that two weeks ago, I breached the 700 articles published mark!
At the rate at which I work, I should be at 900 articles by the end of this year, and sometime during the spring of 2019, that will put me into 1,000 articles published, which of course is a major accomplishment.
I know deeply established financial analysts that have been doing this type of work for their entire careers, and they haven't even hit 700 articles published -- I accomplished this in less than three years (I started back in Mar/Apr 2015).
So I definitely wanted to share that piece of good news with my fellow Steemians!
How This Relates to Steemit!
As many of you might know, I'm one of the few mainstream voices that have consistently written positively about Steemit and the STEEM cryptocurrency.
In January, I wrote this piece about altcoin investments, specifically mentioning STEEM -- https://investorplace.com/2018/01/4-bitcoin-alternatives-that-you-need-for-2018/#.WpXcGOjwZPY
With my coverage and reputation growing (not Steemit reputation but public reputation), I'd like to reach beyond just the financial publications, and spread Steemit onto mainstream resources. That's going to be a challenge for anyone, but it's nearly impossible for no-name, anonymous characters which frankly litter all social media networks.
That being said, I think I have a great chance of using my public leverage to appeal to mainstream broadcasters. It's great that Wired wrote an article about Steemit -- what, two years ago? -- but I think this network needs consistent coverage, just like anything else.
Finally, Thank You!
Thank you so much for supporting my work, and I want to let you know that I'll be pushing further beyond anything I've done before.
In 2018, I intend to not just create great content on Steemit, but actually make net gains in the public discourse. Last time I checked, we have only 300K to 400K subs, which compared against Facebook or Twitter is extremely insignificant.
This is the time to push for greater things, and I want to participate in that drive! :)
Thanks for reading, and for more of my work, please see the following:
- TipRanks profile -- https://www.tipranks.com/bloggers/josh-enomoto
- InvestorPlace profile -- https://investorplace.com/author/joshenomoto/#.WpHykKjwZPY
- Crush The Street profile -- https://crushthestreet.com/about-joshua-enomoto
- Future Money Trends profile -- https://www.futuremoneytrends.com/about-us
- Market Mavens profile -- http://www.marketmavens.com/author/jenomoto/
- Muck Rack profile -- https://muckrack.com/josh-enomoto
- TipRanks "Top Blogger" featured profile
- Kiplinger feature article
- Nasdaq feature article
- MSN Money feature article
- Yahoo Finance feature article
- Financial Survival Network with Kerry Lutz feature
- Citizens For Trump political activism
- The Daily Coin feature article
- Before Its News linked article
- Duane Morris LLP expert reference
- Scutify feature article
- Trading.co.uk featured link to my Top Blogger profile
- ETF Trading Research feature article
- Commodity Trading Research feature article
- Daily Trade Alert expert reference
- Bitcoin Newswire feature article
- Minyanville feature article
- Family Council expert reference
- Radio host James L. Paris Christian Money expert reference
- Korean Community of San Francisco feature article
- Wealth Insider Alert feature article