As soon as we freeze any raw veg it is similar to cooking at high temperature. In Ayurveda it is considered dead, not suitable for a healthy diet.
But living in the west and having so much junk food stimulation around me it is hard to keep a clean diet, instead of wasting my money with the poisonous and extremely unhealthy options available I like to experiment when feeling like indulging with sweets.
- 200g frozen spinach
- 80g sweeter
- Around 80 of water
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 lime
- handful of basil
- Freeze spinach the night before.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, juice of 1 lime and finely shopped basil. Stir, then add 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Blend the spinach with sweeter and water.
- When smooth add the soaked chia seeds and mix. Store in the freezer.
- 200 g frozen grated carrot
- 80g of sweeter (maple, sugar, etc)
- Around 80g of water
- Freeze the overnight freshly grated carrots
- Add all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. It will be frozen just store it in the freezer when not serving it.
- 200g frozen zuchini
- 80g of sweeter
- 80g of water
- Juice of 1 lime
- Add all in the blender and blend until smooth. Store in the freezer.
- 1 1/2cup oat flour
- 1 cup of millet flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 tablespoon of olive oil
- All in a blender and blend.
- Place the dough in a baking tray bake it at 180ºC for about 15min.
Plate It & Dig In!
Thank you all for taking your time to read. Special blessings to all amazing foodies who have been kind and supportive!
Blessings, love and light!