Allevi 6 is a 3d Bio printer
My friends, the world is moving faster than you think. Here I brought you the world's most advanced printer - Allevi 6 3D Bioprinter. Yes sound correct, It could print with human body cells.
- With six temperature-controlled extruders works from 4 ° C to 160 ° C range, the Allevi 6 has a capability of printing with a wide range of materials including hydrogels, cell suspensions, and thermoplastics.
- The print bed of this version can be heated up to 60°C by this new feature it can maintain temperature f cells at 37°C while experiments. Now it could print into Petri dishes, well-plates, and slides.
- Sub 1 micron precision gives the ability to print detailed high-resolution structures.
- One-click auto-calibrate makes it easier to use.
- Built-in Wifi to pair with many devices.
- With 20" x 16" x 16" size it's easy fit on lab desk sizes
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com