Descent MK1 Dive Smartwatch! - Helps Improving & Enhancing The Diving Experience!
Descent MK1 Dive Smartwatch!
Helps Improving & Enhancing The Diving Experience!
For most people, diving in the ocean is a daring task to do and not many of us commit to dive in the ocean right away. That's because we know our weakness and we know for a fact that swimming in a pool and ocean are both different. But hey, no more! Garmin presents you a computer smartwatch which lets you calculate a lot of things and helps you in many things. Garmin smartwatch comes with a TOPO detailed mapping which gives you an insight when you are under water. You can know the depth, heart rate, location with GPS, mark your entry and exit points and store the data of upto 200+ dives to compare later. Sounds awesome, right? Imagine how greater will be your experience. Your skills with those metrics will improve day by day.
Some of the great characteristics of Descent MK1 Dive Smartwatch:
- It helps you feel the vibration like when a sea creature is coming near you like a whale etc.
- It tracks your heart rate to help you improve your performance later.
- It can be easily connected to the multiple types of devices.
- The collected data can be shared using Garmin Connect.
- It has TOPO map which gives you a detailed view of locations.
- You also get GPS with this smartwatch.
- You'll love the battery life which is upto 19 days in watch mode, though 19 hours in GPS mode.
- Most of all, it allows you to plan your dives as you have access to important data such as nitrox and trimox, depth of the water and many other things.
-1.2 inch bright light blue screen under the sea with the clear view which is truly impressive.
Short Video Review:
If you want to improve your dives or want important metrics while you are in water, this smartwatch computer is an awesome gadget for you. I'm not a big fan of diving, though, maybe because I'm not used to it but if you are, give it a go.
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com