Paperlike 3 - A Smart E-ink Monitor Save Your Eyes
A Smart E-ink Monitor Save Your Eyes
Hi Steemian. I have just find a new product for people who spend most of their time looking on computer screen. It is a new type of E-ink Monitor which can protect your eyes from LCD display. Unlike the E-reader, this product is perfectly designed to replace LCD monitor.
Why do We Need a Paper-like E-ink Monitor?
For my personal experiences, I am using LCD monitor for over 12 hour for a day, including my laptop and my iPhone. I can feel my eyes is keeping weaker and weaker.
I believed that many urban people are suffer from the bad effect of LCD display. LCD display can hurt our eyes and threat our health if we using it for a long time.
A syndrome called CVS (Computer Vision Syndrome) is caused by strong light, screen flash and blue light. It makes our eyes dry, inflamed, deeper myopia, and even cause dizziness, headache, etc.
Therefore we need a paper-like monitor to save our eyes. This product is a good choice.
- Paperlike 3 had the advanced ambient-light-reflecting display technology
- drives ink droplets in microcapsules by voltage to make natural, clear images on the screen
- illuminated by light in the environment rather than a backlight
- no blue light
- no reflection
- no flashing
Unlike the previous similar product
- HD retina display
- high contrast
- fine quality
- Designed for scientific researcher, office workers, eye pains, programmers, teacher, students, kids and teens, the elder...etc
- High Speed
- Low Latency
Just check the video and you can see the difference
Other nice features:
- Smart & Professional Function Enhanced Software
- HDMI Connection
- Mirror Display or Extend Display
- Vertically or Horizontally
- Support Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad...etc
- USB for power only
And here is the Specification
Screen: Max 13.3-inch E-ink screen (Carta & Flexible)
Video transmission: HDMI
Power supply: USB (5V-2A)
Aspect Ratio: 4 : 3
Display: Reflects ambient light (no backlight)
Resolution: 2200×1650 retina display
Best working temperature: 15℃ ~35℃
Shell material: Plastic
VESA standard hole: 75mm×75mm
Enhanced Software: Free upgrade
Noted: All image and video were taken from here.
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com