#STEEMGIGS: I will translate Creative and Technical text from English to Binisaya (& Tagalog) and vice versa
I write creative written works in Binisaya and often translate to English. I am currently working on a translation of George Orwell's 1984 and Mao Zedong's The Little Red Book in Binisaya. I can also translate English to Tagalog and vice versa.
- (2018) Fellow for Dula (Tagalog One-act play), UST National Writers Workshop (University of Santo Tomas)
- (2018) Fellow for Usa ka Yugtong Drama (Binisaya One-act play),Sulat-Dula (Xavier Univeristy- Ateneo de Cagayan)
- (2017) Fellow for Dula (Tagalog One-act play), Virgin Labfest (Cultural Center of the Philippines)
- (2016) Published poem "ILIGAN", Hearts and Mind Zine
- (2016) 2nd Place, Flash Narrative Writing Contest (Binisaya) Organized by the Nagkahiusang Magsusulat sa Cagayan de Oro
- (2015) Fellow for Mubong Sugilanon (Binisaya Short Story), 22nd Iligan National Writers Workshop
For more detailed info, click here.
I offer a standard of 0.3 SBD per page. I am open for negotiations.
No. of revisions: 3-5 times
Delivery: Less than a day a page. It depends on the number of translation orders that I have and to the number of pages.
I CAN GIVE MY SERVICE FOR FREE IF IT INVOLVES INFORMATION CAMPAIGN ABOUT (1) INDIGENOUS PEOPLE'S RIGHTS AND STRUGGLES and (2) BISAYA LANGUAGE ADVOCACY (for promotions).
Price: Starting at 0.3 SBD
Delivery: 0 day(s) 5 hour(s)
For faster transaction and for you to be updated on the progress of the work, I recommend you to send the text through Google Docs (with editing permissions) A page must have the following format: 12pt, Short Size Paper, 1.5 spacing.
this post was made on STEEMGIGS Where everyone has something to offer