It has been a long time that I wanted to launch a Collaborative #SteemFund to help new CryptoInvestors to make good choices.
How does it work ?
I started by making a quite diversified Crypto Investment Fund with cryptos I like and think have great underlying projects.
Every week, depending on the comments I receive on this post or on my Twitter account, I will make a survey asking if we should integrate a new "Crypto".
The one receiving the most votes will then be integrated in the Portfolio.
We will track the Portfolio Performance on a Weekly Basis.
This initiative can ONLY work if Steemians gather to discuss Crypto Projects and come together
Portfolio as of May, 3rd
Performance of #SteemFund
Our Portfolio Value is currently standing at $12792 (+27.79% since February, 9th).
SteemFund was launched almost during the ATH of the CryptoMarket and was losing ground the first weeks.
Our diversification and collective thoughts paid off ! It is always great to have so good advice from the Steem community.
Nevertheless, we diversified and with good investments in coins like Golem we outperformed the market!
List of Holdings
- Steem: If you read this, you know why. I am still mad that I did not buy more at <1$
- Eosio (EOS): I believe in Dan Larimer; he already developped 2 great projects (Steem and Bitshares) and as the Co-founder of Steemit on @SGTReport said about Dan larimer and its EOS ICO: “The people who say that there is no product yet, Dan has built 2 of them if they think he’s not gonna build the 3rd one, they’re crazy. This is the one he always wanted. The other 2 were just helping him get there”. EOS Meet-up in NY taking place today, AirDrop in 2 weeks of their first partner.
- Ethereum (ETH): In my opinion, it has been the most exciting project in cryptos so far. This project has been copied or inspire many other hot cryptos (NEO, EOS...). Devon3 gathering brought a lot of visibility on Ethereum's next improvements especially on the scalability issue.
- Siacoin (SC): Siacoin is a solution that allow companies to use storage in a decentralize on Siacoin network. “Miners” are renting their storage capacity. It is 5-10x less expensive than with traditional companies as Amazon Web Services, Google, etc…
- Golem (GNT): It is a cryptocurrency allowing you to use the calculating power of the computers connected to its blockchain network. This is useful for companies looking to rent some calculating power for a project, etc…
- Augur (REP): I just like the prediction market project. They have a good team of developers and seem to work very hard on this project. And last but not least but they keep you updated on a weekly basis.
- 1.175 Ethereum at 852 USD
- 220 EOS at 9.1 USD
- 18.5 Augur at 54.9 USD
- 235 Steem at 4.25 USD
- 42000 Siacoin at 0.02387
- 1450 Golem at 0.342
- 4000 BitShares 0.25 USD
- 625 WABI at 1,61 USD
- On March, 31st; We sold 500 STORJ at 0.6658 USD & replaced it with 0.047BTC at 7077 USD
- On April, 25th; We sold36 EOS at 14.4$ & Bought 7.25 NEO at 71.69$
What should we do?
I made a 4 choices Survey on Twitter than you can find here concerning the Cryptos we should sell at the moment.
- Not Sell anything and stick with this Portfolio
- Sell 5% of EOS and Buy something else
- Sell 5% of Siacoin and Buy something else
- Sell 5% of Bitshares and Buy something else
In which Cryptos Should we invest the previous sell (if any)?
Please find the other survey here
- 0x (ZRX)
- Syscoin (SYS)
Portfolio as of April, 25th
What do you think of this initiative? I am so excited to read your comments!
Please share the SteemFund's love by either reposting or voting on Twitter. Thank you in advance
- 💰Update on the Collaborative SteemFund (+24,8% this week!) - Back to Positive territory ! - 11th Week💰
- 💰Update on the Collaborative SteemFund - 10th Week💰
- 💰Update on the Collaborative SteemFund - 9th Week💰
- 💰Update on the Collaborative SteemFund - 8th Week💰
You don't want to miss a Crypto news?