Steemfiles is back up. Right now, I am looking for ideas that will be profitable for the site. I have benefited from being able to have a server running so I can service people who need help with theirs.
Please let me know what you think about these proposals:
- I can make Steemfiles a multi-user wallet creation and management for shared accounts restricted to certain rules. Such as a charity account, so all parties must sign off on each transaction. Automatic refund to the contributors if some threshold is not reached.
- I can make Steemfiles multi-user wallet that uses some third party that can use Google Authenticator for transactions.
- Bitcoin node/Lightning node for hire
- Port-scan users' machines for the full 0-65k+ ports for a small fee
- An alternative Editor for Steem which is more of the What You See is What You Get(WYSIWYG) flavour.
- Something else you may be interested in.