This delicious Pistachio Cake will be a hit at your next get together. Â Simple to makeÂ and your guests will devour it in minutes.
Pistachio Cake Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 packageÂ instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 cup Club Soda
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cupÂ 2% milk
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F.Â Spray non-stick spray into bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, club soda and canola oil into a large bowl.Â Beat mixture on medium speed for 2
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://pitmasterandthecook.net/pistachio-cake-recipe/