Steemify 1.5 Release
The new Steemify update is here!
Steemify is the best iOS app to get notified about anything regarding your account or the accounts of others.
Agreed, It's taken a while but with the amount of new features and improvements, we didn't want to release this without testing it extensively!
We wanted this update to be rocksolid on the one hand and packed with useful updates on the other.
All the while co-developing the Android version which is almost ready for beta!
One of the new feature we build is a security feature.
Push notifications straight to your phone on any account changes, including key changes!
We hope each and every one of you will enjoy this release as much as we do.
Read on for a comprehensive list of added features and improvements.
New Features, Changes and Improvements
You now have the option to choose which frontend to use when following up on a notification.
- Open in in-app or external browser
We've added a direct link to the iOS Preferences
Set options for:
- Notifications (push, badge, sounds)
- Search & Siri suggestions
- Use of cellular data
You'll now be able to receive notifications for resteems.
- Got Resteemed
- Has Resteemed
This will notify you if anything regarding your account has been changed
- Has updated account (keys, profile, app authorizations)
- Has approved witness
- Has unaproved witness
- Got set as witness proxy
- Has set witness proxy
Keep tabs on your witness in regards to voting and more important, if you're missing blocks or have an outdated pricefeed.
- Got approved as witness
- Got unapproved as witness
- Has updated witness
- Has missed block
- Has outdated pricefeed (last updated more than 6h ago)
Note: The Witness options are only visible when setting notification options for actual witness accounts
Bugfixes & Changes
The following bugs and issues have been fixed.
- not clearing notifications in NotificationCenter.
- action for push notification now directly goes to that specific item, in stead of the notifications list.
- app icons and launchscreen to new design by @eqko.
- complete overhaul of network stack.
We have made some significant changes to the Steemify Server which handles all notifications.
- possible delayed powerup/powerdown notifications.
- no sound when receiving push notifications.
- support for push notifications via Google’s Firebase Cloud Messaging platform to support Steemify Android and provide fallback in case of APNs unavailable.
- support for new notification topics.
- implemented many performance improvements.
If you support us please vote here for @blockbrothers
you can also choose to set blockbrothers as your proxy at the bottom of the page (fill in blockbrothers in the field)
or use either of the below links to do so automatically using steemconnect.
Vote for @blockbrothers via SteemConnect
Set blockbrothers as your proxy via SteemConnect
Get our tools: