Welcome the 2nd Steem Decathlon event #9
Contest: Baby Needs a new pair of Shoes
Wow it looks like only the annoucers were ready for week 1 last week…
So let's try better with this weeks NFL picks!
So time for our Week Number 2 NFL football themed contest…
Every participant must complete all the tasks in this list for their entry to be valid.
If you violate any of the instructions in this list your entry will not be valid.
You can only have 1 entry.
If you won a prize in the last time you played in the Steem Decathlon you are required to power up AT LEAST 40% of the rewarded Steem. Please note you just are not required to keep re powering it up. You are doing this to build the community and build the Prize Pools. Considering all winners will be doing the same the Prize Pools will increase dramatically over time.
Upvote and resteem this post, and follow me before you put your entry in, so we can get your friends invited, build the reward pool, and so you know when the next event winners are announced.
You must make your entry prior to your picks start time.
DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS TO THE TRIVIA HERE (automatic disqualification)
Setup a Blog Post with the following Title:
SteemDecathlon S02WE2E02 Baby Needs a new pair of Shoes! - Theme - 'NFL Week 2 Picks' - Try again. Entry"
And set the first tag #steemdecathlon
In the post you will make a list of your 5 picks, (labeled q1 to q5) followed by the answers to the 8 Trivia Questions (labeled q6 to q13)…..
To start you need to pick 5 games from list of games this week.
NFL Games to pick from on WEEK 2
|Pick Code||Visiting Team||Pick Code||Home Team||Start|
|a1||Baltimore Ravens||@||b1||Cincinnati Bengals||9/13/2018 8:20:00 PM pm|
|a2||Carolina Panthers||@||b2||Atlanta Falcons||9/16/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a3||San Diego Chargers||@||b3||Buffalo Bills||9/16/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a4||Minnesota Vikings||@||b4||Green Bay Packers||9/16/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a5||Cleveland Browns||@||b5||New Orleans Saints||9/16/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a6||Miami Dolphins||@||b6||New York Jets||9/16/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a7||Kansas City Chiefs||@||b7||Pittsburgh Steelers||9/16/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a8||Philadelphia Eagles||@||b8||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||9/16/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a9||Houston Texans||@||b9||Tennessee Titans||9/16/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a10||Indianapolis Colts||@||b10||Washington Redskins||9/16/2018 1:00:00 PM pm|
|a11||Arizona Cardinals||@||b11||St. Louis Rams||9/16/2018 4:05:00 PM pm|
|a12||Detroit Lions||@||b12||San Francisco 49ers||9/16/2018 4:05:00 PM pm|
|a13||Oakland Raiders||@||b13||Denver Broncos||9/16/2018 4:25:00 PM pm|
|a14||New England Patriots||@||b14||Jacksonville Jaguars||9/16/2018 4:25:00 PM pm|
|a15||New York Giants||@||b15||Dallas Cowboys||9/16/2018 8:20:00 PM pm|
|a16||seattle Seahawks||@||b16||Chicago Bears||9/17/2018 8:15:00 PM pm|
Choose 5 game winners (Q1-Q5) use the code to represent them
Answer the following 8 questions Q6-Q13
Q6. What Native American language was Super Bowl XXX the first to be broadcast in?
e. Pig Latin
Q7. How many years must a player be retired to be eligible for the Pro Football Hall of Fame?
e. none of the above
Q8. What sportscaster was afraid of flying and took the bus between games he was working?
a. Kasey Kasem
b. Dan Dierdorf
c. Tom Brookshier
d. John Madden
e. Merlin Olsen
f. Cris Collinsworth
"Q9. Which of these people never received a paycheck as ""a player"" from an NFL Team?
a. Merlin Olsen
b. John Belichick
c. John Madden
d. Mike Ditka
e. Chris Collinsworth
Q10. Which of these Annoucers never was chosen for a Pro Bowl Team.
a. John Belichick
b. John Madden
c. Mike Ditka
d. Chris Collinsworth
e. Merlin Olsen
Q11. What were NFL players required to wear in games for the first time in 1943?
b. Shoulder Pads
c. Number on front and Back
d. Helmet (leather padded)
"e. Same team colors (before defenses and quaterbacks
wore a different color)
f. Plastic Kleats
Q12. Who has scored the most points for the Broncos in all of their Super Bowls combined? (touchdowns, field goals and extra points)
Q13. What sportscaster posted an NFL coaching record of 103-22-7?
a. Mike Ditka
b. John Madden
b. Pat Summerall
c. Tony Dungy
d. jon Gruden
f. Dick Enberg
10) Make sure to only place you answers on your blog post. After you make your blog post, reply to this post with a link to your post Every correct answer and pick gets a point, rain outs win 0 points. Each point will equate to a participation point, so answer the questions to appear on the leader boards.
11) I will announce the winners a few days after it is over in a post with the words [RESULT] infront of the title. The reward pool distribution will come out shortly after 7 days when the upvote rewards on this post are sent to me.
12) One new rule anyone getting less than 50% right in the Answers will get participation points and contest points for the overall leaderboard, but can not win a reward for that event. Monies will be used to promote future events.
13) The top 3 places will split the reward pool for this event 50, 30 , 20 (you can only win one reward per event).
14. I will announce the winners a few days after it is over in a post with the words [RESULT] infront of the title. The reward pool distribution will come out shortly after 7 days when the upvote rewards on this post are sent to me.
15. The entries will be excepted only till 4 days from today at 10:30 am e.s.t on 9/6/2016.I declare the SteemIt Decathlon Event 3 open.
Other events start every day or two.
Don't miss out….
The prize pools are already been over $50 this season!
The entry Period will end only Sun 4:25PM e.s.t on 9/2/2016.
Want ALT COIN SITUATIONS TO EXPLOIT?
In addition to Airdrops I blog about, I publish information on faucets
signup pages: http://vnsinc.com/LNG/launchreferrals.html
Quick launch list: http://vnsinc.com/LNG/pagestorun.html
Want to help out contact me on the discord channel