In case you haven't heard, Coinbase is scouting out new cryptocurrencies to potentially list on their site. Getting STEEM listed on Coinbase would be HUGE.
Here are steps you can take to help get STEEM listed:
(1) Retweet and comment on this twitter post from @followbtcnews:
(2) Create your own tweets that say why Coinbase should list STEEM. One suggestion is to tell Coinbase which Steem-based app is your favorite and tag that apps twitter account. Be sure to use the #steem hashtag and tag the @coinbase twitter account in your tweet.
(3) Also post to other social media sites and tag @coinbase where you can.
(4) Join the SteemBlast Discord channel so you can share your links, and upvote/re-tweet/etc. the links from others.
(5) If you have a Coinbase account, login and "Star" STEEM. Instructions can be found in this post.
(6) Tell everyone you know to do the same!
Here are resources you can use for your messaging if you aren't sure what to say:
- Here are graphics / memes that can be used: Graphics/Memes.
- Here are more graphics: Graphics.
- And more graphics: Graphics from @limesoda
- And more: Graphics from @podanrj
- Here are "canned" messages and talking points that can be used: Talking Points. (Feel free to use any of these as a "starting point" and turn them into your own custom messages.)
- Here are some hashtags that are good to include in Tweets: #steem, #coinbase, #altcoin, #cryptocurrency, #cryptotwitter, #blockchain.
- Here is an article with content to inform people about the Steem blockchain and STEEM cryptocurrency: It's time to start paying attention to Steem.
Be sure to join the SteemBlast Discord channel to stay up to date with the latest SteemBlast info!