Each exchange we can get STEEM listed on is another step towards the endgame, mass adoption of our beloved coin. While there was some positive news in this sector recently with Stinc getting STEEM listed on Huobi and Lykke, @steemhunt Daybit initiative, @oracle-d getting it on Swixxo, as well as the community push to get STEEM listed on Netcoins, there are still quite a lot of exchanges where STEEM isn't listed.
One of the most elusive ones is the mythical Coinbase.
Everyone knows what listing on Coinbase does to a coin. It brings about a decent price increase as well as a lot of much-needed liquidity. It opens the doors for millions of cryto enthusiasts and investors to buy their new favorite coin.
For some reason, Coinbase has repeatedly rejected to list STEEM on their exchange. They keep disregarding the largest community in the crypto sphere today. One full of loyal users, stakeholders and developers, 300+ DApps and counting. A community so strong that it can shift tides.
It's time we get things moving in the right direction again
Today, I would like to ask you to participate in a simple yet, very important task. Help us to finally get STEEM listed on Coinbase. We can't really make them list it but, we can scream from the top of our lungs (read keyboards) about how we want to see STEEM listed on their exchange.
We can leverage this awesome community to make noise about this so loud that they won't be able to ignore us any longer.
Just how we managed to gather up over a single cause to win the Netcoins listing contest, in the same fashion we can let Coinbase know that there is a large community (by crypto standards) of humans eager to spend their hard-earned dollars to buy STEEM using their exchange.
LIST OF ACTIONS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
- Tweet about why Coinbase should list STEEM on their exchange (don't forget to tag @coinbase and use #coinbase hashtag)
- Steem about it - write a blog or make a video
- Send them an e-mail to email@example.com
- Send them a physical letter to 548 Market St #23008 San Francisco, CA 94104
- Leave them a comment on FBIbook https://www.facebook.com/Coinbase/
- Comment on their Twitter page https://twitter.com/coinbase
- Comment on their blog (this post about adding ripple seems appropriate) https://blog.coinbase.com/xrp-is-now-available-on-coinbase-d884e33fa8b7
- Did I forget something? Make a suggestion of your own, be creative!
Just the price increase STEEM would receive from this listing should be enough to motivate you but if it isn't I'll reward you with some liquid STEEM for participating.
Finish any of the above-mentioned tasks or make up your own, prove it by taking a snap of what you did and post it here in the comment section to apply for STEEM rewards. Depending on the number of participants I'll hand out 10-50 STEEM at the end of the week to those that I feel have added the most value to the cause.
The more users participate the more I'll give out in rewards.
Re-steems help a lot with visibility so a part of the rewards will be distributed to everyone who re-steemed this post.