WHY YOU ARE BEING DOWNVOTED BY THE GREATER STEEM COMMUNITY.
I was surprised and motivated to undertake this research when the boss @dimimp said angrily he was being downvoted by the greater steem community. I guess nobody took time to look into the reasons for this downvoting but i could not turn a blind eye.
Looking at the effort and finance the boss @dimimp has put into steemjet which arguable is the biggest community on steemit,it makes me wonder why it is being downvoted. This made me pour so much time into research to find out the reasons and solution to these problems.
REASONS WHY IT'S BEING DOWNVOTED BY GREATER STEEM COMMUNITY
- ORGANISATION; I looked at the organisation of steemjet i.e, the employments,roles of the employees, financial organisation etc. First i looked at the means of employment. A lot of people get employed into space force or steemjet without a proper orientation or education about steemit,steemjet or spaceforce. Some come with the orientation of @dimimp is a philanthropist,some with the aim of just getting a little steem and they zoom off.
- ROLES OF EMPLOYEES.
Every organisation has a set up rules for employees. Go against it and you fired. I have not seen any on steemjet or space force. It a do as you wish community.
The rate of request on steemjet is alarming. What is the input and output of steemjet employees. So much is poured into it that makes me wonder the profit of it all to the boss @dimimp . you post a video,a link,nobody reads or check them. They are all busy with ' i need this,i need that' if i had sent this through a link i know 90% won't open it. What is even the value of the voting power of most employees. Some dont even check your comments
I checked the profile of most employees and most of them are black Africans from poor countries. I dont want to lay emphasis on this as it goes a long way why the boss @dimimp is being downvoted
5.MOST EMPLOYEES LACK PURE TALENT
Yes. I mean how many employees on space force or steemjet can pass the first stage of American got talent or even Nigeria project fame or Nigeria Idol. Except for a few may be 20% of the good musicians. Most of the rappers here are not even lyricist,i wonder what they talking about in their rap songs
TRUE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEMS
- PROPER ORGANISATION
There should be a proper checking and list of employees from different departments. Not all post should be directed to the boss @dimimp i.e, if you a singer post through your h.o.d. you want to make request,you go through your h.o.d which should be headed by most talented people in SF1. This will help relieve the weight on the boss @dimimp and make him be like the CEO that every report from each departments go to.
- THERE SHOULD BE PROPER RULES STATED TO ALL EMPLOYEES .This will stand like a guide on space force. You get flagged or fired if you go againt the rules
- NEW EMPLOYEES SHOULD BE PROPERLY SCREENED. it should be a kind of audition headed not only by the boss but by H.O.D's
- THERE SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABILITY BY ALL EMPLOYEES.
- THERE SHOULD BE A NEW DEPARTMENT OF CRITICISM. The department will be checking the excesses of all employees. They critize or flag bad post or works,commend and recommends good works. There is no made star without his critics. Critics look at your work and check if you good enough for the market. I think most employees here lack proper criticism. NOTE: It only those under the department of critics that can criticise and it should also be headed by h.o.d's or proven artists in order to have decorum. Sir @dimimp do this and see if the greater community wont upvote you. It better to have ten good heads than ten thousand bad heads. You owe me 5000 steem for such a great advice sir @dimimp