Here is the spreadsheet screenshot...
- Remove Posting Rate Limit
- The comment depth limit has been increased to 255.
- Comments can now be permanently edited.
- Comments are now paid out independent of their discussion.
- All comments are paid out 7 days after creation and there is no longer a second payout window
5a. [proposed] Add meaningful abuse-mitigation to new 7-day window. Steem issue #900
- There is now a comment reward fund separate from posts.
- All payouts now look at the prior 30 days of payouts to determine the share of the reward rather than the current pending rshares
- Reward Balance
- Comment Reward Beneficiaries
- Delegated Steem Power
- Accounts can be created with a smaller fee and an initial Steem Power delegation.
- PoW is being removed.
- NTP is disabled by default