Investor Wisdom: Tough Road Back - Selling STEEM & EOS to Participate in ICOs
Just When You Get Everything Stacked Right & Ready to Rock ...
There Be Gold in Dem Thar Hills!?
In order to participate in ICO-goldrush fever, I sold off a sizable amount of STEEM over the past few months .. 20 000 SP or so .. and liquidated a few thousand EOS, which I purchased in the initial round of the ICO. I think I used the money well, but seeing the large holes in my long-term plan really makes me want to cry.
Good Move Or the Biggest Mistake Of My Life ..
What Did I Do With It !?
- Cloud-mining - 80 THs ($ 260 US per day income)
-- https://genesis-mining.com/ ( use promo code .. ShWgXc .. for 3% discount )
- EtherParty 30 000 FUEL (not good)
- EnjinCoin 20 000 ENJ (hopeful)
- Crypto20 6030 C20 (EXCELLENT! .. best investment to date)
- Astro 2000 ASTRO (excellent)
- Sharpe 2500 SHP (excellent)
- H20, ROCK, DRGN, B2BX, ENVION ..
Totally agree with this dude .. 4 MONTH WARNING!
4 Months to Get Back ..
The short-term goal for me is to accumlate $ 5000 in Envion, and then every cent will go into EOS until the end of the ICO (ALLLL-IN on EOS!), all-along slowly rebuilding my STEEM stake .. with blood sweat and tears, here on STEEMIT.