Rating of the posts who called djimirji. Period 6.4.2020-8.4.2020
Good day to all.
Received SBD or STEEM from this post will be shared between the posts that have fallen into the ranking among the authors who upvote this post
Attention: Due to the new Resource Credits parameter, the bot will no longer comment after voting for your posts. Comments are now luxury ( Unfortunately, I have not yet found how to calculate Resource Credits parameters.
Check whether the bot has voted for your post, for example, here: https://steemd.com/@djimirji
I present you the rating of users who successfully called my bot.
Reminder: You can get a free UpVote from me. For this it is enough to subscribe to me @djimirji and in the comments to your post specify text @djimirji up!
I will clarify the formula of the rating a little, I would like to upgrade it somehow, maybe you will have suggestions on how to do this.
Now I analyze 4 components:
|Parameter||Influence of %|
|The length of the post (the number of characters)||18|
|Number of rshares received not from bots||50|
It is clear that we can not eliminate all the bots that voted, but I think there is not a big error here.
How the rating works:
- You vote for a rating post - POST A.
- You call a bot to your post. Сomment to your post @djimirji up! (bot votes, but does not leave a comment after voting due to the high cost of Resource Credits)
- After 3 new rating post, our POST A become "the post with reward". And received reward will be share between those who got into the new rating and upvoted the post with the reward.
|Post 1||Post 5|
|Post 2||Post 6|
|Post 3||Post 7|
|Post 4||Post 8|
|Post N||Post N+4|
- You have upvoted for Post 1 and called the bot to vote on your posts. Your post has been fallen into the ranking Post 5. You get a reward.
- You have not upvoted for Post 2 and called the bot to vote on your posts. Your post has been fallen into the ranking Post 6. You are not eligible for reward.
With a Hardfork 20 we have “expensive parameter” - the Resource Credits. I apologize to all who can not answer your comments, every comment takes a lot of Resource Credits. I will try to answer your questions in posts.
|№||Author||Post||Parrots )||Upvote %||Reward|
|1||@irisworld||South Korea: A list of things which are not strange anymore||1.00000||0||0|
The post from which take the reward Rating of the posts who called djimirji. Period 17.3.2020-19.3.2020.
Who voted for post with reward: @steemcleaner,@spaminator,@prolinuxua,@innerhive
Total reward gained by post: рost did not gain awards for sharing
Total shared reward: 0
During the period from 6 April 2020 to 8 April 2020 the bot voted for 1 posts.
The rating includes 7% of posts for the period, but not less than 3 posts.
I would like to hear from you, what parameters and how much in your opinion they should influence the rating. All the same, getting the robot to determine the quality of content is not an easy task.