Help get Steem on StackExchange.com & Earn A Nice Upvote!
I am going to keep pushing this until we get there.
We are so close to getting on Stackexchange! If you haven't signed up & followed Steem on stackexchange, please take the time to follow the directions below. It takes 5 minutes!
WE ONLY NEED 5 MORE QUESTIONS WITH A SCORE OF 10 OR MORE!!!
PLEASE READ HERE FIRST: https://steemit.com/development/@inertia/still-need-support-for-proposal-steem-stackexchange-com
How to help:
- Click here: https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/121369/steem?referrer=cKsfrqSQu-zDFdh-AQrZJg2
- Login/signup - CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL 1st! - and click "follow"
- Upvote questions that have BELOW 10 upvotes (try to pick the best ? you can)
- Ask a question about steem
- As an app developer, how do I broadcast a signed transaction?
- As a regular user, why is it important for blockchain transactions to be signed in the first place?
- As a Steem user, why is it important for me to vote for witnesses?
^ If you are a dev ask a developer question. If you are a regular user as a question a Steem user would ask.
"I don't want to say that dumb questions are fine. But the fact is, if we get dumb or invalid questions, even troll questions, I believe this will only help. Think of it this way, are you excited to know more of the technical underpinnings of the platform, regardless of your technical understanding? That's the entire point of stackexchange.com."
More info: https://steemit.com/development/@inertia/still-need-support-for-proposal-steem-stackexchange-com
Lets keep the Steem Train momentum rolling!
Post proof of your question on stackexchange (https://bit.ly/2Hb7Tjs) in the comments below for an upvote! Cheers!
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL TO REACH 50 REP!
You have 5 Upvotes to give to questions, make sure to use them all!