NFL Block Pool Contest 2018 - 2019
The prizes this week’s contest will be 3 mystery common cards and 1 unopened booster pack from the hot new game SteemMonsters. If you have not heard of this sizzling new game, then where have you been buddy? Just kidding, I just starting learning about this game too which is why I want to offer its precious collectible cards as prizes. Cards are on sale now and are selling like hot cakes, so this is a great time to stock and before the game is released. For more information of SteemMonsters, check out their website. Some experts predict that these collectible cards will sky rocket in price in September, and if you win the booster pack, you might find a gold legendary card that is currently worth $600-$800. Oooo, I am so excited!
So without further ado, let’s review this week’s NFl Block Pool Contest #5.
Which team is playing and when:
What can you win in this contest:
1st quarter – 1 SteemMonster mystery common card
2nd quarter – 1 SteemMonster mystery common card
3rd quarter – 1 SteemMonster mystery common card
Final score – 1 SteemMonster up-opened booster pack
or 1 STEEM upvote from a bot of my choosing (Winner choose prize)
How to play a NFL block pool contest:
NFL Block Pool Contest Rules:
- Upvote is appreciated but not require
- Resteem is appreciate but not required
- Pick two blocks – DO NOT PICK A BLOCK THAT IS ALREADY SELECTED
- If the winning block is picked by multiple contestants, then the first pick WINS
- Deadline to submit your entry is 2 hours before the game starts which is when I will generate the random block numbers and will update the post.
- Prizes will be transferred after post payout
- Please do not try any funny business by using multiple accounts to enter this contest
- No editing your picks after you submit your entry so choose carefully
Random numbers will be generated on game day and the block pool will be updated in the post:
Where can you check the score:
I will experiment with a few different contest formats during the NFL pre-season (first 6 games), so please share your opinion to help me decide the best format for the regular season. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Pick 2 blocks (Check the comments for available blocks)