But that's how I'll eat)))
Receiving data is in progress. Wait a few seconds, and then try again to cut or copy.
- oatmeal 80 grams, 4 eggs (3 with yolk)
- pasta 100 grams, chicken fillet 150 grams, vegetable salad with a teaspoon of olive oil
- nuts 30 grams, apple (can any fruit) protein
- rice 75 grams, 150 grams fillets, vegetable salad with a teaspoon of olive oil
Training (during training, after exercise, protein, 5 grams of creatine, banana)
- rice 75 grams 150 grams vegetable salad with a teaspoon of olive oil
- rice75 grams, 150 grams of vegetable salad with a teaspoon of olive oil
Total: protein 206.80 fats 47.66 coals 338.24 kcal 2664.02
Caloric value is calculated without taking into account vegetables with oil and sports nutrition
All groats (oatmeal, buckwheat, rice, pasta) should be weighed in dry form !!!!
Result of the day
80 grams of oatmeal
Rice 225 grams
Nuts 30 grams
Chicken fillet 600 grams
Protein 1-2 servings
Vegetables 600-700 grams
Rice can be brown, wild, brown
Rice can also be replaced with buckwheat in the same proportion
Chicken fillet can be replaced with beef, turkey, fish (cod, pollock, tilapia, tuna, etc.)
THERE ARE EVERY 2-3 HOURS
May the power withstand all this come to me, I'll take a photo the other day, and I'll throw my own tracks))) follow along with me, the pragram must be very interesting, maybe someone will take something for themselves.