in smarc •  2 years ago 


Dear Smarcies

Smart Containers as a team has decided to wait a bit longer with the launch of our ICO for 2 reasons:

  1. it seems like markets are picking up. ETH and BTC are on the rise. We hope to have better exchange rates in 3-4 weeks and therefore allow you all to purchase more SMARC/LOGI Tokens.

  2. Our marketing efforts show growing impact and our community is increasing fast. We have the feeling that we can reach more people if we have a few weeks more to communicate.

Therefore presale will start mid-may; crowdsale beginning of June. We will announce official dates within the next days in this channel as well as our website.

Thank you for your trust and your support. We are thrilled by your enthusiasm!

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Not so good to be late with this market in my opinion. We will have a better conversion rate, but also i suggest to launch tokens on thr market right before the market bull run, and not in a bear market ( no one know what will happen, but i bet in june we will be 100% bull run uptrend)

Perhaps this will help the project and the market and will be completely different, I am sure that the project will be very interesting for investors!

another great opportunity