- The American media lies, obfuscates facts, misreports, under-reports and ignores news, information and events which are inconvenient or challenge the official narrative-people abroad know this and find it strange that we do not.
- The official narrative comes from the state-major.
- The official narrative can be augmented by the state-minor.
- The official narrative of the people will be suppressed when running counter to the official narrative from the state-major and/or the state-minor.
- Patterns of information denial, which mount and become disproportionate- are evidence that the information is true. eg:
- 16 negative hit pieces on Bernie Sanders by The Washington Post in a 16 hour period (http://fair.org/home/washington-post-ran-16-negative-stories-on-bernie-sanders-in-16-hours/) is not evidence that Bernie Sanders is negative. It’s evidence that Bernie Sanders’ narrative is authentic- running counter to the official narrative- and must be heavily suppressed.
- Dozens of news pieces calling pizzagate fake news and “conspiracy” by “paper of record” in DC. The attempt to aggressively trounce conspiracies has the effect of substantiating them. Since when do “papers of record” concern themselves so heavily with “rumor”? Tabloids focus on rumor. Papers of record are meant to report news, not engage in the rumor mill. Unless it’s not a rumor.
- Protesters outside White House demand ‘Pizzagate’ investigation (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/03/25/protesters-outside-white-house-demand-pizzagate-investigation/?utm_term=.c4b1740d3c3a)
- Pizzagate: From rumor, to hashtag, to gunfire in D.C. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pizzagate-from-rumor-to-hashtag-to-gunfire-in-dc/2016/12/06/4c7def50-bbd4-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.995820596de3)
- Opinion | What happened when ‘Pizzagate’ came to my restaurant (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-taught-us-the-value-of-community/2017/04/19/92cae67c-23b0-11e7-bb9d-8cd6118e1409_story.html?utm_term=.06d27aa41197)
- Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones backs off ‘Pizzagate’ claims (https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-backs-off-pizzagate-claims/2017/03/24/6f0246fe-10cd-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html?utm_term=.fcf7b3f5c607)
- Perspective | So sorry, Alex Jones. Your ‘Pizzagate’ apology doesn’t change a thing. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/so-sorry-alex-jones-your-pizzagate-apology-doesnt-change-a-thing/2017/03/28/7ab546da-1303-11e7-9e4f-09aa75d3ec57_story.html?utm_term=.b623c149f99e)
- N.C. man told police he went to D.C. pizzeria with gun to investigate conspiracy theory (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2016/12/04/d-c-police-respond-to-report-of-a-man-with-a-gun-at-comet-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.564cf75ed450)
- CBS affiliate’s ‘big question’: Why no law enforcement investigation of ‘Pizzagate’ allegations? (https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/01/18/cbs-affiliates-big-question-why-no-law-enforcement-investigation-of-pizzagate-allegations/?utm_term=.0b141a16b9b1)
- ‘Pizzagate’ shows how fake news hurts real people (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html?utm_term=.d21891ec0155)
- Michael Flynn’s tweet wasn’t actually about #PizzaGate, but his son is now defending the baseless conspiracy theory (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/05/did-michael-flynn-really-tweet-something-about-pizzagate-not-exactly/?utm_term=.8f8b16b35e93)
- ‘I am sure he is sorry for any heartaches he has caused,’ mother of alleged ‘Pizzagate’ gunman says (https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/i-am-sure-he-is-sorry-for-any-heartaches-he-has-caused-mother-of-alleged-pizzagate-gunman-says/2016/12/12/ac6f9068-c083-11e6-afd9-f038f753dc29_story.html?utm_term=.5825df11acd4)
- Any rational person would find the 4am murder of the Voter Expansion Data Director for the Democratic National Committee, Seth Rich during the 2016 Presidential Election, worthy of investigation. (https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-arguments-for-and-against-the-Seth-Rich-Murder-conspiracy-theory/answer/Kim-Holleman) The obsessive response linking this basic, normal and rational inquiry into the murder of a man shot twice in the back to a “conspiracy” is really tipping the cards. If one already views newspapers like The Washington Post as being compromised (https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Jeff-Bezos-buy-The-Washington-Post/answer/Kim-Holleman), then one can actually predict the response of the papers before the articles are even published. The heavy reliance on buzzwords like “conspiracy theory” or “fake news” or “debunked” are easy tells. Once this behavior becomes routine, it loses its ability to be convincing.
- The life and death of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory (https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/the-life-and-death-of-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory/2017/05/23/aba640c4-3ff3-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.bdac7e18afe4)
- Analysis | The Seth Rich conspiracy’s biggest myths, explained (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/22/the-seth-rich-conspiracys-biggest-myths-explained/?utm_term=.9bc81ab3c099)
- Opinion | The absurd conspiracy theory around Seth Rich’s death causes real harm (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-absurd-conspiracy-theory-around-seth-richs-death-causes-real-harm/2017/05/22/520ba572-3f21-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.52ca5dccc11a)
- Perspective | The Seth Rich lie, and how the corrosion of reality should worry every American (https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-seth-rich-lie-and-how-the-corrosion-of-reality-should-worry-every-american/2017/05/23/0358ef92-3fae-11e7-adba-394ee67a7582_story.html?utm_term=.e497848f962f)
- Sean Hannity loses advertisers amid uproar over slain DNC staffer conspiracy theories (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/25/sean-hannity-loses-advertisers-amid-uproar-over-slain-dnc-staffer-conspiracy-theories/?utm_term=.4c5e416657ea)
- Analysis | Sean Hannity says he will drop the Seth Rich conspiracy theory and stay at Fox News (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/23/sean-hannity-says-he-will-drop-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-and-stay-at-fox-news/?utm_term=.ed1b8fae71a3)
- Analysis | Sean Hannity just gave the game away (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/05/22/sean-hannity-just-gave-the-game-away/?utm_term=.a351259c8978)
WASHINGTON POST AS FAKE NEWS
- WashPost Is Richly Rewarded for False News About Russia Threat While Public Is Deceived (https://theintercept.com/2017/01/04/washpost-is-richly-rewarded-for-false-news-about-russia-threat-while-public-is-deceived/)
- Fake News Factory — Another Disastrous Week For 'The Washington Post' (http://www.dailywire.com/news/16646/fake-news-factory-another-disastrous-week-john-nolte)
- Despite Claims of 'Fake News,' the New York Times and the Washington Post Keep Breaking Traffic Records (http://www.adweek.com/digital/why-outlets-like-the-new-york-times-and-the-washington-post-keep-breaking-traffic-records/)
- Did Washington Post Just Publish Its 4th Major #FakeNews Story in Last Week? (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/washington-post-just-publish-4th-major-fakenews-story-last-week/)
- The Washington Post: America's #1 source of mass hysteria (https://www.rt.com/op-edge/388842-washington-post-russia-trump/)
- Washington Post fake news (http://www.maxkeiser.com/tag/washington-post-fake-news/)
LAWSUITS FOR DEFAMATION AND FRAUD
- "Fake News" Site Threatens Washington Post With Defamation Suit, Demands Retraction (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-05/fake-news-site-threatens-washington-post-defamation-suit-demands-retraction)
- DNC Faces Another Class Action Lawsuit After $1 Million in Bonuses Given Out (http://observer.com/2017/05/dnc-class-action-lawsuit-field-organizers-convention-bonuses/)
- DNC argues in court: We don't owe anyone a fair primary process (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dnc-argues-in-court-we-dont-owe-anyone-a-fair-primary-process/article/2621767)
- In Its Defense Against Fraud Suit From Bernie Supporters, the DNC Just Dug Itself Into an Epic Hole (http://inthesetimes.com/article/20105/in-its-defense-against-fraud-suit-from-bernie-supporters-the-dnc-just-dug-i)
- A DNC fraud lawsuit is demanding payback for Bernie Sanders supporters (http://www.newsweek.com/dnc-fraud-lawsuit-claims-bernie-sanders-would-have-won-rigged-election-hillary-611165)
- Class-Action Suit Wants DNC, Wasserman Schultz to Repay Sanders Supporters (http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/class-action-lawsuit-DNC-bernie-sanders/2017/05/22/id/791640/)
- The Media Blackout On The DNC Lawsuit Proves That It Is Nuclear (https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-media-blackout-on-the-dnc-lawsuit-proves-that-it-is-nuclear-32305f574f6e)
- DNC argues it had the right to rig 2016 democratic primary (https://www.rt.com/usa/386896-dnc-lawsuit-wasserman-schultz/)
- Field Workers Suing the DNC as Executives Receive Huge Bonuses (http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/447652/democratic-party-sued-low-wages-field-workers-bonuses-executives)
FBI Offers Up to $10,000 Reward to Recover Stolen Weapons (https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/washingtondc/news/press-releases/fbi-offers-up-to-10000-reward-to-recover-stolen-weapons)
The FBI’s Washington Field Office is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the recovery of stolen weapons.** On Sunday, July 10, 2016, between 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m**., unknown subjects burglarized an FBI special agent’s vehicle and removed a secured gun lock box which contained weapons and other equipment. The vehicle was parked in the H Street Corridor near H and Seventh Streets, N.E., in Washington, D.C.
You read that right. The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information about the theft of weapons around 2am near the location of Seth Rich’s murder on July 10, 2016.
February 21-22 2015
John Podesta and Joel Benenson, cc’d Robby Mook:
Re: Wash Post story -- Sorry to write this on a Saturday night - WikiLeaks (https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082)
I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.
I think we have to make examples now of people who have violated the trust of HRC and the rest of the team. People going forward need to know there are stiff consequences for leaking…
And I would love an example being made.