Today is the third day of the #self-challenge click here to see where it started from, I am going with one of my best music and I believe you all will love this too. I am just a music lover and things like this can last long if I were allowed to keep posting it but I will only do it for seven (7) days. Just to catch some #Fun.
"Am With You" by Avril Lavigne is best described as what I always felt at night. Over 1 year plus now I have always been up because of cryptocurrency and blockchain and the more I go into it the more I learn and earn. But what happens to the people around me, do I really care about them? I sometimes feel lonely. See, it is not that I become worse because of crypto but what I am saying is that it seems I am not who I used to be anymore, I only play with my people once in while when they see me outside. I always stay indoor but inside me, I knew someone somewhere is waiting for me out there. I am not actually typing this to get an advice but it seems I know my problem now and I am gonna break the damn rules today. You know what I mean? PRISON season 20 will happen today. Prince will be going out today. hahaha...Artist: Avril Lavigne Released: 19 November 2002. Songwriter: Avril Lavigne, Lauren Christy, Scott Spock, Graham Edwards, Genre: Rock1
"Am With You" - Avril Lavigne. Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?
I'm standing on a bridge
I'm waitin' in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I, I'm with you
Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?
- Choose one song from your old time/music you've been listening to for long
- Write a few words about who/what made you listen to this song for the first time, what this song means to you (was it a breakup song? you blasted it at 100% on your audio system when you were partying with your friends?) whatever you want.
- Write your text while listening to the song. As soon as the song ends, wrap up what you were writing and submit it.
- Do this for 7 days in a row if you're interested in it and you can also nominate someone too.
- Mention one person who should do this on each day.
- Tag it with #self-challenge and #musicwaybackchallenge and include these rules at the bottom of your post.
- Follow @princeola if you are in love with this.