Image from Pixabay
Hope is the feeling that not all is lost, that there is a chance that things will turn around. Your hopes may not always be realized, but in the face of uncertainity it is better to hope than to despair.
Never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow may bring. And never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have.
Hope makes the present moment less difficult to bear. Hope gives us strength to keep going when we feel like giving up. Always carry hope in our heart.
For more details see the original post announcing this Challenge
- Pick a topic you've decided to be positive about.
- Write only positive words about it in less than 100 words (100 max).
- Use the "steemitcentral tag" and "scpc" in your blog posts.
- Do well to number your entries. E.g Day 1/60, day 23/60, etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left to end the challenge.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Use the hash tag #scpositivitychallenge in all your entries. This will make us find you easily.
Everyday @steemitcentral will comb the entries and reward the most inspiring entries for that day. Feel free to be creative. You may add a picture or even a video to your posts. We just want everyone to be motivated.
Thank you for stopping by. If you like the post, please give it a vote. Resteem it if you think it worthy. Follow @quotes-haven if you like humour, quotes and reading about Life.
You might also like my previous posts: -