All of us tend to put off living. We should live in the now, the present moment. Once this moment is gone, it is gone forever. You will never get it back.
Take life one day at a time and don’t stress over the things you have no control over. Trust that you made the right decision and move on. Life doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.
This life is what you make it. Make today better than yesterday, and believe that tomorrow will be better than today. Live life to the fullest from this moment.
For more details see the original post announcing this Challenge
- Pick a topic you've decided to be positive about.
- Write only positive words about it in less than 100 words (100 max).
- Use the "steemitcentral tag" and "scpc" in your blog posts.
- Do well to number your entries. E.g Day 1/60, day 23/60, etc. Kindly ensure that your numbering is consistent with the number of days left to end the challenge.
- Link your entry to this post.
- Use the hash tag #scpositivitychallenge in all your entries. This will make us find you easily.
Everyday @steemitcentral will comb the entries and reward the most inspiring entries for that day. Feel free to be creative. You may add a picture or even a video to your posts. We just want everyone to be motivated.
Thank you for stopping by. If you like the post, please give it a vote. Resteem it if you think it worthy. Follow @quotes-haven if you like humour, quotes and reading about Life.
You might also like my previous posts: -