In a recent study, the Russian scientists discovered that our DNA can actually be reprogrammed by words and specific frequencies. Until this present day, only 10% of our DNA is utilized for construction of proteins and keeping up body development, functions et cetera. The rest 90% is alluded to as “junk” DNA.
The Russian scientists, on the other hand, persuaded that nature was not foolish, joined language specialists and geneticists in a dare to research those 90% of “junk” DNA.Their outcomes, discoveries, and conclusions are just groundbreaking! As per them, our DNA is not solely responsible for the development of our body yet, furthermore, serves as data storage and in communication.As indicated by their discoveries, the genetic code, especially in the evidently unusable 90%, follows the exact principles as all our human languages. The alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set principles identical to our dialects. So human languages did not appear circumstantially but rather are an impression of our inherent DNA.
Pjotr Garjajev, an eminent Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist, furthermore studied the vibrational conduct of the DNA. According to him, “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.
”What this means is that they succeeded, for instance, to adjust specific frequency patterns onto a laser beam and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Considering that the fundamental structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained previous) are of the exact structure, no DNA decoding is required.
Our so-called “junk” DNA is starting to be anything but futile, and it’s often considered that thousands of years ago, people obtained an elevated mastery of conscious control over its power. Nikola Tesla, for example, could visualize his innovations in their finalized form and construct them without any subsequent corrections. In a similar fashion, musical genius, Mozart, was believed to have created his operas, symphonies, and sonatas as if taking dictation straightly from God, so much so that basically none of his unique compositions reveal any indication of handwritten adjustments.
Precisely what the team of experts discovered is the fact that these particular phenomena of connecting with “divine” and receiving guidance are something that exists in nature for millions of years. They refer to it as “hyper communication”.
In nature you can actually see the exact same phenomena when a queen ant is spatially separated from her colony, the constructing still carries on fervently and consistent with the plan. If the queen is killed, however, all work in the colony ceases. No ant knows how to proceed. It appears that, the queen transmits the “building plans” from far away through the group’s consciousness of her subjects. She can be as far as she want, for as long as she is alive.
In humans, this phenomenon is known only on a much more subtle level as “intuition”. It occurs when one spontaneously obtains access to information which is outside of its knowledge base. The Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini, as an example, dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside playing the violin. The next day Tartini managed to note the piece precisely from his memory, he named it the Devil’s Trill Sonata.
“When this hyper communication occurred, we irradiated DNA samples with laser light. On screen a typical wave pattern was formed. When they removed the DNA sample, the wave pattern did not disappear, it remained. Many control experiments showed that the pattern still came from the removed sample, whose energy field apparently remained by itself. This effect is now called phantom DNA effect.”
It has been surmised that energy from outside of space and time always flows through the triggered wormholes after the DNA was taken out. The side effects encountered in most cases in hyper communication also in people are inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned.In their book “Vernetzte Intelligenz” (Networked Intelligence), Grazyna Gosar and Franz Bludorf explain these connections precisely and clearly.
“We now know that just as on the internet our DNA can feed its proper data into the network, can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network. Remote healing, telepathy or “remote sensing” about the state of relatives etc.. can thus be explained.”
Hyper communication in the new millennium means something quite different: Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth! AND humanity is collectively moving toward such a group consciousness of the new kind.