The gel from hell:
30 grated horseradish
50 sea water (water with salt)
6 plates of gelatin (12g)
Fresh scallops (preferably in sinks).
Cheese with horseradish taste.
8 cottage cheese
20 fresh of horseradish
600 vegetable oil
The sauce of mussels:
100 white wine
500 blue mussels
1 dill (sprig)
2 lemon thyme
the texture of Xanthan
250 sea water
2.5 agar textures
For table layout:
cress salad and dill
The gel from hell.
- Boil sea water and milk, add horseradish and let it brew for 3 minutes.
- Strain the milk through a sieve, add the soaked gelatin.
- Cover with cling film and store in a warm place until needed.
Scallops in horseradish gel.
- Cut the scallops into 4 parts.
- Salt the scallops on all sides and put in the refrigerator.
- Remove the salt and drain the scallops. Freeze the pieces (preferably in liquid nitrogen).
- Dip each piece of scallop into the horseradish gel to form a thin membrane on the surface.
- Place the scallops in a container before serving.
- After 3 hours they are ready to give.
Curd with the juice of horseradish.
- Rinse the cottage cheese under cold water.
- Squeeze. Salt.
- Sprinkle a drop of horseradish juice before giving.
- Whisk the dill and butter in thermomixer to the darkening of the oil.
- Strain through a sieve and cool.
The sauce of mussels.
- Rinse the mussels under cold water.
- Mix mussels, thyme, white wine, shallots and boil until the wine is almost completely evaporated.
- Add water and cover the MIDI.
- Boil for 30 minutes under low heat.
- Strain the broth and boil until it tastes best.
- Add salt to the broth to taste, for every 100 gallons 0.1 g of Xanthanum and beat with a blender.
- Strain the sauce and refrigerate.
Sea water cream.
- Mix agar and sea water, boil for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate until jelly forms.
- Beat with a blender and wipe through a sieve.
- Mix 75gr gel 100g mayonnaise.
For table layout:
- Salt the scallops in the gel, put on a plate, salt the cottage cheese and sprinkle with juice, decorate a plate with cress salad and dill sprigs. Mix the cream of mussels with dill oil and put in the center of the plate. Serve.