Check out the highlights on our official review of UNLOCKING LIES by Kennedy Layne!
- drove me a little crazy in the beginning.
- It felt like whole sections were missing from the story (despite being familiar with the overall series arc)
- nothing about this story captured my attention, and I found myself really having to focus in order to get through it.
- There was very little excitement or suspense other than the obvious underlying threat
- If you're a fan of this series, I'd say this is a must-read, but as a stand-alone, I'd skip this one.
Rating: 3 Stars
Reviewed by Delta
Catch the full review and details on The Romance Reviews website.
Now available on Amazon.com.
Photo credits: TheRomanceReviews.com