Check out the highlights on our official review of LOVERS by Roxy Harte!
- I've had mixed experiences with Ms. Harte's writing, some I absolutely adored, and some I had to put on my DNF list.
- This one had elements that I loved (the poly lifestyle) with elements I loathe (adolescent role playing).
- There's a lot of players in this book, and if you're not familiar with how polyamory works, you may find yourself out of your depth on this story.
- It was very emotional, lots of drama and jealousy, which didn't do much for me this time.
- My biggest personal issue with LOVERS was Toby. She and Adrian were into adolescent role playing, with her being the boy. I can appreciate non-gender conforming sex, but the whole kiddie thing (even though everyone is far more than legal) is something I can't stomach.
- That said, I did somewhat enjoy every other relationship dynamic.
- Overall, this wasn't my cuppa, but it certainly was interesting.
Rating: 3 Stars
Reviewed by Delta
Catch the full review and details on The Romance Reviews website.
Now available on Amazon.com.
Photo credits: TheRomanceReviews.com