Check out the highlights on our official review of CROSSING PROMISES by Kimberly Kincaid!
- one I've really looked forward to, mostly because Owen has been the biggest douchenozzle in earlier books, and I figured SOMEONE had to love the curmudgeonly dude.
- Sadly, Owen didn't get much more lovable in this book
- I struggled with Cate as well. While my heart broke for her losses, she just wasn't a super lovable character.
- She didn't have a lot of depth, and her character was pigeonholed.
- For the most part, CROSSING PROMISES was really just…boring. I really had to push myself to read this and not get distracted by Twitter or Expedition Unknown or twiddling my thumbs.
- It's not that this is a bad book, it's not, it's just that it's exceedingly average.
- No excitement, no dynamic characters, no real conflict, just, blah.
- Not the best addition to this series.
Rating: 3 Stars
Reviewed by Delta
Catch the full review and details on The Romance Reviews website.
Now available on Amazon.com.
Photo credits: TheRomanceReviews.com