Creating Elite Players: Newsletter Day 31
I ended up getting to sleep a little late last night. It's been a heavy week either way, but I wasn't up to doing as much as I thought I would be today.
Still, I insist on consistency. Scheduling posts in advance certainly helps the cause but there's always some manual labor to do.
Honestly, I'm not enjoying sitting at a desk to write just this minute, but this entry will one day form a smaller part of a larger book, so the show must go on.
It's okay. It's not that I don't want to write. It's just that I rather be laying down.
- Responded to two emails
- Shared sale to Instagram story
- Created a video based on podcast clip
- Sent newsletters to subscribers
- Shared seven Click to Tweets
- Shared sale on Facebook story
- Wrote and published this post
- Some days, it feels better to act more like a slob than an ambitious entrepreneur. I don't know why, but I needed that today. To eat sour suckers. To laugh at nothing. Today, it felt right.
- Don't wait for anyone to choose you. Choose yourself. You are not entitled to anything. Get up, go and get it. I don't know entirely what that means right now, but I'm letting it sink in.
- Is video content really better than blog content? Maybe it is. Maybe I've had it backwards. I should save my writing for books and instead churn out multimedia content at velocity.
Today's Relevant Links
Support the Development of This Project
- Upvote this post 👍
- Share this post with friends
- Follow me on Steemit
- Subscribe to The New Music Industry Podcast
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Pre-order The Music Entrepreneur Companion Guide
I look forward to connecting with you!