What we Learned from Red Pulse Pheonix?
I have to say hands of to the team this was a great event, and i just wanted to share some of my thoughts. Rather than make a normal blog post!
So My 5 biggest takeaways from the event were:
- Their platform will released 1Q Earlier than expected! This is great we will be able to stake our tokens much earlier than anticipated on August 20th.
- Token Swap Red pulse token will become redundant in favour of RPH token, which will be known as Red Pulse Phoenix.
- "Fireing Up" When you stake your tokens they will be subject to a 30 day cooling off period if you decided to un-stake from the platform.
- Proof of Creation, Proof of Ownership, and IP protection, by leveraging the power of blockchain. We will transform information industries. could this be the end of plagerism?
- Last but not least, the website is launched an active at Redpulse.com. With professional contributers already using it!
"With the release of the platform, many of you are probably wondering about staking. Unfortunately, staking will not be part of this release. When using the platform, you’ll notice that staking is grayed out for the time being. RPX deposits into the platform is also grayed out.
Staking will be opened up on August 20, at which point users may deposit PHX into the platform and earn “staking” rewards."
Thanks for Reading
Disclaimer : All investing is speculative. This isn't financial advice. Just one man's opinion of a complex fractal world with infinite variables, affecting the system, at exactly the same time.
Buy Alt coins on Binance
Buy alt coin on Kucoin
Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase
Save 10% on Ledger Nano S