Jam made from orange peel "whorl"
to 300 ml jar:
Oranges - 3 pieces.
Water - 300 mL
Sugar - 300 g
Lemon juice - 50 ml
Ginger (optional) -10 g
1. Oranges wash thoroughly and pour over boiling water to wash the surface with a layer of preservatives.
2. Cut lengthwise into 4 parts, each part has two. The pulp is removed, and then cut each slice in half the rind still, in the end are rather thin strips.
3. peel strips placed in a bowl and pour the water completely. Steep 3 days, changing the water regularly (4-5 times per day).
4. Then with a knife to remove the stripes of each of the albedo (the white part of the inside of the peel). Fold each strip in the spiral and spread on a thread as beads. There is an option not to remove the albedo, if orange Tonkoshkurov. In this case, the spiral roll to soak and add water ready beads.
5. After soaking peel boil 3-4 times for 15-20 minutes each time by pouring water. After each provarivaniya beads from peel pour over cold water.
6. In a wide pan to cook the syrup of water and sugar, put it prepared beads, bring to a boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes, then turn off and let cool.
7. Repeat the process again, but add lemon juice while after boiling.
8. Once the jam has cooled, remove the beads and remove the skin. Pour into a jar and store in refrigerator.