Classic Rice Krispie Treats
Three ingredients, guys, three ingredients. That's all that it takes to create this deliciously sweet, gooey, classic treat. Had i known that fact, I would have long ago tried my hand at this easy as pie (and just as delicous) dessert. However, I never knew exactly how easy it was to make Rice Krispie treats.
It takes less than ten minutes, and if you're anything like me, mini marshmallows and butter are staples you already have in your kitchen.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups toasted rice cereal
- On low heat, melt butter. When fully melted, add mini marshmallows.
- Stir continuously until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Remove from heat, stir in cereal.
- Spread mixture over greased 9x13 pan
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.