For about three months I have been meeting with friends for the small cooking competition organized in my apartment. This time the theme was sweet pastries. I decided to prepare a lemon tart. Friends were very delighted with my new recipe, so I want to share it with you.
- flour - 200 grams
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons
- salt - just a pinch
- butter - 140 grams
- egg yolks - 2 pieces
- eggs - 3 pieces
- sugar - 140 grams
- vanilla sugar - about 15 grams
- cream (30%) - 150 milliliters
- potato flour - 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice - 100 milliliters
- Mix the flour, powdered sugar and a pinch of salt. Chop the butter with a knife and mix it with flour, then add egg yolks. Crumble everything together and leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, fill the baking pan (greased in butter) with a dough and puff the dough with a fork. Now all you need to do is put the dough in the preheated oven at 190 degrees and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Now it's time for lemon mass. Pour the eggs into the bowl, add sugar, vanilla sugar, cream, potato flour and finally add the lemon juice. Mix everything thoroughly.
- After baking the dough, pour the contents of the bowl over them. Put the tart back into the oven for 25 minutes (this time heated to 170 degrees)
- At the end, you can sprinkle the top with sugar powder
It may happen that the dough will bake too quickly , it depends on the oven. In this case, cover your dough with aluminum foil :)
Good luck and Bon Appetit!!!