The long awaited Mango Topped Vanilla Cheesecake recipe video is ready for the blockchain!
This cheesecake is so smooth, creamy, and sweet, with a touch of elegance from the rose petals and mango on top. It is really simple to prepare, with about 10 minutes hands on time, as you will see in the video.
I am sharing the recipe below, but be sure to check out the video to see how it's done.
Music is by the amazing Steemian musician @soundwavesphoton. Check him out on Choon!
Mango Topped Vanilla Cheesecake... Quick, Easy, and Keto!
- 1 cup ground nuts, I used Cashews
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- 3 cups Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp unflavored Gelatin
- 4 ounces full fat Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
- 3/4 cup Erythritol (keto sweetener)
- 1 cup (or more) diced Mango
- shredded Rose petals and Rose buds
- Combine all ingredients, mix well with a wooden spoon
- Press into pie tin or cheesecake pan if you're feeling really fancy
- Let chill in the fridge or freezer about 30 minutes
- Sprinkle Gelatin over 1/2 cup of Cream, set aside. When dissolved, heat in microwave 45 seconds, set aside to cool.
- Blend Cream Cheese, Mascarpone, and sweetener with electric hand mixer. Stand mixer would work too.
- Slowly start blending in Whipping Cream. The more air you can incorporate the better.
- Add the cooled Gelatin/Cream mixture, keep blending until mixture starts to become thick and firm.
- Pour into crust, put in fridge for 3 hours to set.
- Sprinkle generously with Mango and Roses, make it pretty, do your thang!
Slice, Serve, and Enjoy!