Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I shared a post. this time I will share food recipes that are suitable to be enjoyed during winter
It doesn't take long to let us prepare the ingredients first.
- 1 kg young duck, cut into 4 parts
- 1 tablespoon tamarind water
- 800 ml of young coconut water
- Sweet soy sauce depends on taste
- 6 tablespoons Bango Sweet Soy
- 4 cm galangal, radiating
- 2 lemongrass stems, bruised
- 2 bay leaf sheet
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, fine comb
- 2 tablespoons of oil, for sauteing
- 10 red onion grains
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
If you have prepared the ingredients, let's get to the manufacturing stage.
First Coat the duck with tamarind water and salt, squeeze gently. Rinse with water until clean.
then Heat oil, saute ground spices, lemongrass, galangal, and bay leaves until fragrant.
If the ingredients are complete, let's make the stages
Enter the duck, coconut water, soy sauce, stir well.
Cook on low heat until the spices absorb and the duck is tender.
Finish lifting and serve according to your wishes
Good luck, hopefully what I shared is useful for readers and thank you very much for visiting the blog