Money Heist(La casa de papel) - Series Review
Storyline And About
Money Heist (Spanish: La casa de papel, transl. The House of Paper) is a Spanish television heist crime drama series. Created by Álex Pina.Its first part revolves around a long-prepared, multi-day assault on the Royal Mint of Spain in Madrid, in which a group of robbers take hostages as part of their plan to print and escape with €2.4 billion. It involves eight robbers, code-named after cities and led by the Professor (Álvaro Morte) from an external location.!
- Úrsula Corberó as Silene Oliveira (Tokyo): the narrator; she was a runaway robber until scouted by the Professor to participate in his plan.
- Itziar Ituño as Raquel Murillo (Lisbon): an inspector of the National Police Corps who is put in charge of the case until she joins the group in part 3.
- Álvaro Morte as Sergio Marquina (The Professor): the mastermind of the heist who assembled the group, and Berlin's brother.
- Paco Tous as Agustín Ramos dos Hermanas (Moscow) (part 1–2; featured part 3): a former miner turned criminal and Denver's father.
- Pedro Alonso as Andrés de Fonollosa (Berlin): a terminally ill jewel thief and the Professor's second-in-command and brother.
- Alba Flores as Ágata Jiménez (Nairobi): an expert in forgery in charge of printing the money for the group.
- Miguel Herrán as Aníbal Cortés (Rio): a young hacker and Tokyo's boyfriend.
- Jaime Lorente as Daniel/Ricardo Ramos (Denver): Moscow's son who joins him in the heist.
- Esther Acebo as Mónica Gaztambide (Stockholm): one of the hostages who is Arturo Román's secretary and mistress, carrying his child out of wedlock. During the robbery, she falls in love with Denver and becomes an accomplice to the group.
- Enrique Arce as Arturo Román: a hostage and the Director of the Royal Mint of Spain.
- María Pedraza as Alison Parker: a hostage and daughter of the British ambassador to Spain.
- Darko Peric as Yashin Dasáyev (Helsinki): a veteran Serbian soldier and Oslo's cousin.
- Kiti Mánver as Mariví Fuentes: Raquel's mother.
My Thoughts About This Series.
I just recently found about this series and finished the first season in a Week, The story was interesting and intriguing.The Robbers And the Professor craft a well-thought heist plan and do things according to that plan, they try not to kill anyone in the process.The Police of course trys to get them, but they have hostages so the police can't do anything (at least in the first season).The Professors Plan is always one step ahead of the Police.
One of the Robber ends up getting killed, because half of the hostages try to escape the House(Royal Mint of Spain) by breaking the front door with explosives and succeed in leaving safely however the robbers have to close that door that was broken, while doing so the police shoots them and one of them gets an injury on his head, and ultimately dies.
The story is pretty dramatic and full of twists and turn, full of suspense , but pretty entertaining to watch.I recommend you watch it.
Refrences and Links: