Ahara Karnataka Ration Card Status @ahara.kar.nic.in
A ration card is an official document which is issued under an order or authority of the State Government, as per the Public Distribution System (Ahara), for the purchase of essential commodities from fair price shops. With the help of this card one can get basic necessities at the subsidized rates. It also works as a valid proof of identity and proof of address.
With a Ahara card, eligible people can get the various types of commodities such as rice, wheat, sugar kerosene etc. This card is beneficial for people because by showing this card price will be comparatively less from the market place and deserving candidates should apply for a Ahara as it is extremely beneficial to them.
It is very simple to apply for Ahara Karnataka Ration Card. The process requires only registering as state’s resident followed by verification by the officials and the application will be further processed under various registration departments which belongs to Karnataka State Service.
You can apply for a ration card on the official website of food supplies Karnataka i.e. https://ahara.kar.nic.in/ and download the application form for ration card from the official website of Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
The application process requires few important official documents such as
- Proof of residence
- Identity card issued by the government
- Telephone bill on applicant’s name
- LPG receipt on applicant’s name
- Driving license
- Voter Identity Card
- House tax paid receipt on applicant’s name
- Name in electoral roll if voter ID is not available
- Rent agreement on applicant’s name with postal address
- Latest income certificate
- Recent 3.5 * 4.5 size photographs
- Yellow Card or BPL card
How to check the status of your Ahara Karnataka ration card application
Once you have applied for the document, you can also check the status of your Ahara Karnataka ration card application status. In order to track the status of your application, follow the below mentioned steps which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Ration Card i.e. https://ahara.kar.nic.in/e_services.aspx?Reward=N#
- Select your respective area
- Enter the acknowledgement number / receipt number along with date and registered mobile number.
- Click on the submit button and a new page will appear along with the result stating your application status.