Daily quotes - Faucet Post 1

in quotes •  2 years ago  (edited)

D21C9A88-8BA1-4DBD-BD51-FF85C15C6CC8.jpeg

Your upvote of this post will make you eligible to receive free Steem every Sunday. 75% of the reward will be equally distributed to all the participants. The remaining 25% will be given to the youth non-profit organisation LeaveALetter for its various charities and campaigns. You can check them out at www.leavealetter.org

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

I saw quotes and wanted to leave an original, maybe I will be lucky enough to have it resteemed for all to see; "Dreams are unrealized reality." @tavi