Telegram Bot for deferred publication of articles
Just over a month ago I presented this software in the GOLOS system.
Now I present to you the launch of this bot for the system as well STEEM.
The bot commands :
add - Add a user from STEEM
del - Delete a previously saved user from the STEEM system
help – Calling for help
menu – Displaying the menu
How to use the bot:
First, add at least 1 user from the GOLOS system with the / add command. Added users can be any number important, so that the entered posting key matches the login. (It is checked and saved when the user is added).
After that you can send files:
1 Or an ordinary text file (extension txt)
2 Or zip archive with publication and pictures (zip extension)
File Format :
First line : Article Title
Second line : List of tags separated either by spaces or by commas
Third line : List of publishing options separated by spaces
Fourth line and on : Directly the text of the article itself
List of options:
All options consist of a key and a value separated by a «#»
- user - the name of the user under which the article will be published. Example
- date - date of publication in the format year-month-day. Example
- time - the time for which the publication is scheduled in the format hour: minute. Example
- vote - the opportunity to choose whether to vote automatically or not for the article being published. The parameter is optional. The default value is
- percent - the opportunity to award a reward (50/50 or 100% STEEM) or to refuse payment in general. The parameter is optional. The default value is 50. Example
- A value equal to or lower than 0 is accepted as a rejection of payments.
- The value is greater than 0 and less than or equal to 50 is accepted as 50/50.
- A value greater than 50 is taken as 100% STEEM.
- edit - edit the article in case of need to make adjustments. The parameter is optional. The default value is
- advert - thank the developer by posting an ad unit at the end of the article. The parameter is optional. The default value is
Content of the ad unit:
**P.S. This article was published with the help of ![Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/6hvHMOn.jpg) [Telegram Bot'а](https://t.me/SteemitPostBot), which is a bot for deferred publication of posts in the STEEM system.**
The archive should consist only of files for publication. And it should not contain directories.(there should not be any folders in the archive!)
The text file in the archive must have a name «body.md».
A text file is required; image files - as needed. To image files were published in the article - you need to write its full name (with the extension) in the right place in the format [email protected]< file name>@.
All source code can be obtained at [GITHUB.COM] (https://github.com/asuleymanov/postbot), release information [v1.2] (https://github.com/asuleymanov/postbot/releases/tag/ v1.2)
P.S. All suggestions and wishes can be written in comments or with the help of Telegram personally to me
P.S. This article was published with the help of Telegram Bot'а, which is a bot for deferred publication of posts in the STEEM system.