Profile Update 2
I have decided to create a profile page here. I've seen a lot of people do it. I think it's a good idea. Let's keep the good trends going.
I think one of the best ways to learn about someone is through their priorities. Here are mine:
- Jesus I am a Christian, so Jesus is first in my life. Every decision I make is impacted by my faith. Please don't judge me for this.
- Family I have a family. I think that's all people need to know. I'm very protective of them, so you shouldn't be surprised if I don't say much about them.
- Software and Technology I think the advancement of our race (the human one) and our culture (again human) in the universe is tightly coupled to software and technology. I think the advancement of it is essential for our survival and progress as a species. That's right, for me, technology is a matter of survival.
That's all I have so far. It's difficult to prioritize other things because there's just so much. I can't quantify it, let alone prioritize it.
I AM NOW A WITNESS
Let's call them interests.
- Sony Alpha7 II S #inprogress
- Eyefi #inprogress
- Photo Backup Review Workflow #inprogress
- Cell Phones as Photo Backup Review Devices #inprogress
Games I am Currently Playing
I am a huge fan of traveling. I have a great fondness for witnessing God's creation. Getting to do so lets me take photographs of scenery and events which is another interest of mine. I think in this section I will probably post some trip reports about places I visit.
I am a huge fan of sports, but not the kind that most people are. My children participate in sports and I am an amateur coach.
I do some streaming. It's amateur. I have some experience doing it and I likely will blog about my experience streaming in order to help people more serious about getting into it. I stream video games, IRL, and sports.
Some links about my professional life:
Projects I am Working On
- Upvote Queue Steem Bot
- Proposal: Subscription Model for Steem Services
- Automated Mining OS Builder Docker Image
- Draft Management and Version Control to Steem Posts via git in a Docker Container
- Steembot Project Template for SAO/Docker
- New Docker Image for Building/Executing Bots Running Against the Steem Platform
- Software Project: Using Docker to Automate Linux Distribution Builds for Cryptocurrency Mining Platforms
- Custom Fedora Distribution with Docker
- Steemit EXIF Spider Bot
- Screeps for Steemit
- Non-profit Donation App
- Github Issue Tracking Integration
- Steemit EXIF Microservice
- Distributed Log Passthru for Steem
- Steemit Polling
- Telegram Reply Bot