what is the value of your privacy?
We have several discussions about that already and you possibly saw that movie "Minority Report".
In the movie there's strong privacy control with eye scanners everywhere and the "pre-cogs" can see crimes happening before it actually does and then get the people before they commit the crime.
you see how crazy it is?
it makes no sense at all.
But well, the movie gives us an interesting picture of how would be strong government control and no privacy for people.
Even though having a private way to exchange values will benefit criminals and people with bad intentions as well, not having a private way to communicate or exchange money won't benefit anybody.
What are your thoughts on the privacy subject and why do you think it is important?
In this sense, It's quite interesting to check the work DeepOnion is doing.
It's an anon cryptocurrency focusing on private transactions but with several other properties like Deepvault, a feature that allows you to verify documents using the blockchain, with a great community and a distributed delivey using airdrops and forum posts (deeppoints)
If you like this post please give it an upvote, resteem and follow me. Steem on!
Thanks a lot dear friends!
Talk to you soon!
My latest posts:
- Gamifying the delivery of money with DeepOnion.
- DeepDomination is here! Check out deeponion tasks that can pay you ONIONs on the main forum!
- Learn to accelerate your diabolo with this tutorial!
- DeepOnion now accepted on Malabarize-se store. Buy juggling equipment with crypto. Will we see more and more shops accepting crypto in the future?!
- Self-Expanding Crypto Mining Infrastructure using green energy: Get to know ENVION