Today I decide to post quotes by William Shakespeare!
He is The best poet of all time!
And no one has surpassed him in wisdom and talent...
- Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. "Macbeth"
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Angels are bright still, though the brightest fell. "Macbeth"
- Conscience doth make cowards of us all. "Hamlet"
- My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel. "Henry VI, Part I"
- My pride fell with my fortunes. "As You Like It "
- No, madam, it is not so well that I am poor, though many of the rich are damned. "All's Well That Ends Well"
- Live in thy shame, but die not shame with thee! "Richard II"
- One may smile, and smile, and be a villain! "Hamlet"
- Let every man be master of his time. "Macbeth"