We present to you a path towards a more efficient Steemit!
The ironically, sarcastically, and satirically challenged should avoid reading this.
- We made a tool to automatically repost old postings every day, starting from when one started on Steemit;
- We made a tool to automatically buy votes for these postings;
- Everybody delegated most of their SP to bid bots;
- Everybody put those they regularly vote for on autovote based on the size of the votee's wallet;
- We made a tool to generate random comments to make things look more lively.
This would greatly simplify things, as there would be no more need to create new good content, no more need to read or look at content, and no more need to curate manually; exactly what many people seem to want.
In fact, Steemit could continue as an autonomous system without any need for further input by humans, making things far more efficient and saving everybody a lot of time, while still generating roughly the same rewards it does now.
Even making money with money while being AFK most of the time being more lucrative than making money with content would continue as intended, which should satisfy most whales and witnesses.
It can't be all that hard to implement, as it feels we are almost there already; in fact, most tooling needed is in place and only needs to be combined.
We can do this if we want to! Many delegators to bidbots have already shown the way!
The High Priest of the Church of Piglet, Holder of Truth, and Keeper of the Ivy Staff.
Image by Katharsisdrill