There is a beautiful preserve not far from our home. When we hike, we love to walk the loop of this preserve because it takes you from cave to waterfall to forest to marsh to open fields to evergreen forest to meadow. It is the kind of beauty that brims the heart with peace.
As I was searching through images to share, I found these few from a walk there. Sun. Light. Life. And the progression of seasons into rest for rebirth.
It was a magical walk for the children. In fact, there are no clear shots of them as they were running from one discovery to the next.
I look forward to hiking again there soon. There is one spot where the community has been constructing a shelter out of fallen branches. It's fun to add to and play in each time we pass.
images and post by @shawnamawna
- Turning the Camera on Vulnerability (photography)
- Color Challenge: Friday Sky Blue (colorchallenge)
- Meet Appa (life)
- Color Challenge: Thursday Green (colorchallenge)
- Ice Cream Sunday in Photos (photography)
- Color Challenge: Wednesday Yellow (colorchallenge)
- A Visual To Read List (books)
- Color Challenge: Tuesday Orange (colorchallenge)
- Little Girl in the Big Yard (photography)
- Color Challenge: Monday Red (colorchallenge)
- 2018 is the Make-or-Break Year for Blockchain (cryptocurrency)
- The best introduction you'll read all day. Seriously. (introduceyourself)
- 7 day black and white photo challenge (day 7 of 7) (photography)
- 7 day black and white photo challenge (day 6 of 7) (photography)
- 7 day black and white photo challenge (day 5 of 7) (photography)
- 7 day black and white photo challenge (day 4 of 7) (photography)
- 7-day Black and White Photo Challenge (day 3 of 7) (photography)
- Black and White Photography Challenge Day 2 of 7 (photography)
- 7 Day Black and White Photo Challenge Day 1 (photography)
- Centralized Banking and Credit is Fundamentally Insecure (cryptocurrency)