Saga Rambat is a type of herbaceous plant, its seed contains poisonous substance called abrin which can cause death, so it can not be used for breeding, the leaves are efficacious overcome sprue and rheumatism, this plant grows wild in the forest area.
Characteristics of Saga Plants
- The trunk is small and creeps on the wounded inner to the left
- The leaves are compound, oval and small, oddly finned and have a slightly sweet taste
- The flowers are purple in shape with the shape of a butterfly, in bunches of flowers
- The fruit pod contains seeds that are red with black dots shiny and slippery
Benefits of Saga
- Coughing the baby
- The leaves make the baby sleep more soundly and not fussy.