What do you know about butterflies and their transformation?
Perhaps the most beautiful, touching, gentle and extraordinary insects of all are butterflies. They are common everywhere. Butterflies are a huge number of species and their diversity is amazing. Big and small, unsightly and regal beautiful, all about them too. In admiration, they are given beautiful names.
Since ancient times, butterflies were associated with such concepts as purity, innocence, soul, love, happiness. In some countries, butterflies are a symbol of faith, hope and eternal love. They are given to weddings, they are confessed in love, they whisper their most cherished desires to bring them to heaven.
Sometimes butterflies are depicted sitting on the hand of Christ, as a symbol of the revival of the soul.
"We often enjoy the beauty of a butterfly, but rarely think of the changes it has undergone to achieve this beauty." © Maya Angelou.
Ready to open the mysterious veil and plunge into the world of magic? Then let's go!
- A home butterfly little magic factory.
- The dolls in the box are lying on cotton wool so as not to damage the delicate cocoon.
- Fix the doll on a special stick, cover with a lid that lets air in and wait for
- Four days later, the green dolls start to go dark, which means a butterfly is about to hatch.
- The hatched butterflies are very defenseless. They're even wet, they have a drop of water under their trunk. It's okay. There's no need to touch or clean it. The butterfly doesn't eat anything 24 hours a day, it kind of rests, gathers strength, and spreads its wings.
- After a day you can start feeding butterflies with syrup, orange juice or water-diluted honey. Do this very carefully so as not to damage the wings, legs or proboscis.